Shipping and Delivery Policy
- Orders are processed as quickly as possible. Most orders will be dispatched within 2-3 working days. Delivery then takes 1-2 working days for UK orders, 3-5 working days for EU orders and 5-7 working days for the rest of the world.
- We will advise you of any undue delay in processing.
- Delivery times will vary according to destination and method of despatch. Please contact us if you need further information about a specific service.
- Standard delivery for orders up to 2kg is Royal Mail First Class for UK orders and Royal Mail Airmail for EU and the rest of the world. Tracking is not available for these services.
- Orders weighing over 2kg to UK, EU and the rest of the world will be despatched by one of the national carriers. Tracking numbers for these deliveries will be emailed to you.
Please contact us if you need further information about our shipping and delivery policy.
Lost or damaged goods
- Your order will be carefully packed and should arrive in good condition. Please check goods on delivery and contact us promptly if any item received is faulty or has been damaged in transit. We will replace any faulty or damaged items. Please retain the goods for possible inspection and/or return if requested.
- Please note that we cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage if you have requested that the goods are left unattended on delivery.
- For deliveries by Royal Mail, an item is considered to be lost if undelivered after 14 working days in the UK. This increases to 20 working days for EU and 25 working days for the rest of the world. If your order has not arrived after this time has elapsed, we will replace your order.